Printed Window Graphics for The London Dungeon – GraphicWallWraps.com
The London Dungeon is a top visitor attraction Located on London’s busy South Bank.
These printed window graphics are a perfect example of how we can transform a set of ordinary glass doors into a stunning promotional graphic display. Prior to their grand opening, The London Dungeon comissioned graphicwallwraps.com to print and graphic wrap their entrance doors as part of their pre-opening promotional campaign.
The entrance doors were surveyed and graphic print files were created ready for production. We used a MacTac grey back removable film, digitally printed full colour to a high resolution, applied a matt lamination then attended site to install. All handles were removed, glass thoroughly cleaned prior to our expert graphic installation team worked their magic to create the stunning graphic display you see. The graphics were removed on the evening before the attraction opened leaving no trace of gum or residue.
- Printed graphic window display
- Survey & create elevation drawings
- Liaise with the graphic designer
- MacTac grey back removable vinyl film
- High resolution Dual head VJ Eco-solvent print
- Expert graphic application
- Remove graphics after promotional period